As research conducted last year, 90% of the online influence of a website is a result of the results that are presented by the search engines. This means that the ranking of the web pages is quite important to keep an eye out for if you are looking forward to gaining traffic of audience on your website. So, here are 10 easy and amazing tips that are going to help you in making your website SEO friendly:
- Relevant Keywords: Keywords are the phrases as to which the article is found on the internet. This is why it is quite important to choose phrases that are most effective. This might sound simple as the creator has already figured out as on what to write but there are a great number of them and that makes it difficult. So, chose those phrases that are mostly searched by the netizens. For this, you can look up on LSI keywords and choose keywords that have low competition but have a high search volume.
- User-Friendly URLs: Using URL that is easy to read and remember is very important. Not only a bad one can ruin the SEO of the webpage but also it will make a bad impression on the audience as they will not be able to remember it. So, make a URL that is easy to breakdown.
- Image Optimisation: For this, all you have to do is to rename the images with the ALT description. This means that you have the save the file with an easy filename so that when you are about to edit it later, you will not have to go through each one to find the right file.
- Keyword Placement: Just like choosing the right key phrases is important, their placement is also an essential concept. Keywords are to be placed as per the length of the article. SEO expert Writers can do this job for you with great accuracy.
- No to Plagiarism: Publishing a content that is copied is not something that you should do. The reason behind this is that when Google finds a duplicate version of an article, they skip out the ones that are published later and shows the very first one on the results.
- XML Sitemap and Crawlers: A common mistake done by most of the new web development company is that they forget to make crawler points on the content. Thus, the files that are not connected are not accessed by the search engines and aren’t displayed anywhere on the internet. So, making a good sitemap is the first step and should be prioritized.
- Title and Meta tags: Every content is unique in itself and this is why the title of the content should be unique too. Same goes for the aspect of Meta descriptions. Thus, use the keywords in both of these factors and make sure to utilise their visibility in the best manner.
- Fluent Navigation: This might be something that can change the entire ranking of your website entirely. Navigation is an aspect that not only affects the search engine rankings but also affects the mindset of the audience too. So, it is important to make sure that the website is not too shattered because it will only make it hard for the search engine to find all the content published on the website. Similarly, if the navigation of the website is too complex, the audience will have a hard time going through it.
- Relevant Content: When we talk about SEO and Digital marketing, content is one of the aspects that should be given much thought into. The reason behind this is that it is the only thing that interacts with the user on a one to one level. Thus, Great content is the most effective strategy towards making a website’s rank better.
- Compatibility: Now, the last thing that you should take care of is simply the compatibility of your website. By compatibility, we mean that the website should be accessible by users of all kinds of platforms. So, whether they are using a computer, tablet, mobile or any other internet accessible device, the website should work as fluently in any of them as it will be in others.
So, these are the 10 most basic and amazing tips that help you to build an SEO friendly website. SEO company are the best to delegate this task to so if you are looking to make some investment on your online marketing campaign then Search engine optimisation should be on top of your list.