Candidates applying for both paper and computer-based MAT tests will have the benefit of choosing two bonus management institutions for sending their MAT scores. Check out all the updates about MAT 2018 registration here.
MAT 2018 registration has been started from June 30, 2018. The All India Management Association (AIMA) announced that it would conduct the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) in both offline and online mode on September 2 and September 15, 2018, respectively.
The prestigious management entrance examination is a gateway for admission to MBA and PGDM programs. The scores generated on MAT exams are reviewed by over 600 business schools across the nation. The examination is conducted four times a year on a national level that is; in February, May, September, and in December. Candidates looking to pursue an MBA course can apply for the MAT anytime. The interested candidates can go through this article for getting complete information about MAT 2018 registration.
MAT 2018 Application Form
The candidates can apply online for AIMA MAT 2018 from its official website. The registration form has been already released and you can check the website to register yourself for MAT September exam. The candidates can opt for both computer-based test and paper-based test; however, extra charges may be applicable. The aspiring candidates are requested to register before the last date as the admit card will only be issued to those who have successfully registered for the examination.
Important Dates related to MAT 2018 Application Form – September Exam
|Date of issue of MAT 2018 September registration form||30 June 2018|
|Last date to fill MAT 2018 September registration form||● 24 August 2018 for the paper-based test
● 8 September 2018 for the computer-based test
|Admit Card release date for paper-based MAT 2018 September exam||25 August 2018 at 4:00 PM|
|Admit Card release date for computer-based MAT 2018 September exam||11 September 2018 at 4:00 PM|
|Paper-based MAT 2018 September exam date||2 September 2018|
|Computer-based MAT 2018 September exam date||15 September 2018|
|MAT 2018 September Result Date||On or After 21 September 2018|
MAT Application Fee 2018
All the category candidates are required to register online at website link https://mat.aima.in/sep18/ with Net Banking, or Credit Card / Debit Card.
The candidates are required to pay Rs.1550/- for Computer-based test or Paper-based test. In case, if the applicant wants to give both (computer and paper-based both) then he/she is required to pay Rs.2650/- through the mentioned payment options.
- Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2018 September Exam Application
- No age limit- there is no prescribed age limit and number of attempts for appearing in MAT examination
- No minimum marks- the applicant must secure passing marks in graduation
- Appearing candidates- the final year appearing candidates can also apply for MAT 2018
- Qualification requirements- the applicant must be a graduate in any discipline
How to Apply?
- Register online to the given link
- Enter the required details correctly, such as Name, DOB, Mobile number, Email ID, Address, etc.
- Once the applicant has registered his/her credentials, login using the provided email ID and password to fill the details in the MAT registration form
- The applicant is required to fill in details like educational qualifications, personal details, test center, mode of exam, and choose the five management institutes to send the score details
- Next, the applicant has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format